* 1/2 pound Lamb meat, cut into strips
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom seeds
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon ground Cayenne
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/2 Onion, minced
* 1 bay leaf
* 1/2 cup lemon juice
* 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
* 6 large sections pita bread
* 2 tomatoes, chopped
1. Place the meat in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, combine the spices, salt, garlic, Onion, bay leaf, lemon juice, and vinegar, stir well, and pour it over the meat.
3. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
4. Drain the meat from the marinade and pat dry.
5. Grill the meat over a hot charcoal or gas fire until done, about 10 minutes, turning often.
6. Divide the meat into the pita bread sections, add tomatoes and serve.