500 g - boneless mutton, cut into small cubes
2 tbsp - ginger, garlic and chillies paste
1/2 cup - coriander leaves - finely chopped
2 - big tomatoes, sliced
2 - big sliced bread, soaked in water for 2-3mins and then squeezed out
1/2 tsp - white pepper powder
6 - eggs
1/2 cup - ghee
1/2 cup - noodles, boiled
salt to taste
1. Marinate mutton for sometime in ginger, garlic and chillies paste.
2. After marinating, cook with very little water.
3. When mutton is cooked, there should be just about 2-3 tbsp of water in it.
4. When slightly cool, mix in bread, noodles, chopped coriander, pepper and salt.
5. Heat ghee in a pan till smoke appears.
6. Simultaneously take 4 beaten eggs in a baking dish and pour on it 3 of heated ghee directly from gas.
7. Spread the mutton mix over it evenly.
8. Put over it tomato slices, pour over it remaining 2 beaten eggs, again pour over it balance hot ghee from gas.
9. Now bake it in a pre-heated oven (180 deg Celsius for 20 min) till egg is well cooked, should be slightly soft and not hard, after removing from oven drain off excess ghee.
10. Serve hot with rotis or parantha or have it by itself.